Thursday, January 7, 2010

cooking skills 1 : lasagna



since im already 18, n its the holiday, i thought, i gotta start cooking!!
so a list of stuff were bought :

lasagna noodles
ricotta cheese
parmesan cheese
shredded mozzarella cheese
spaghetti sauces



First I layered all of the ingredients above which took me about 30 minutes coz the noodles were constantly stuck to one another.. I almost gave up!! But look at all that cheese.. I know y'all r drooling already..



Then, i covered the pan with an aluminium foil




The baking process took about 50 minutes.. U can see my meow is waiting patiently..



And Walla!! my big fat lasagna!!! its yummy tooo!!

2 comments:

  1. skrg aku rasa nak berlari pegi pizza nak order lasagna!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Add a tbsp of oil in the water you boil the lasagna with.

    ReplyDelete