Sunday, August 1, 2010

get over it


I came across a quote that made me think bout my past. a lot


"You don't just stop loving someone. You either always will, or never did"


I once was in a relationship with someone, we were really happy. contented.
our epilogue started when the other half (he) change.. he wasn't what he used to be.
time passes and we broke it off, without a fight.

Though i been in another relationship after that, i knew that i really did love him.
it wasn't a fling nor what Malaysian called it 'cinta monyet'
did i move on? well physically i did, but deep down i know there's a little piece of me that
still wonder what would have been if we had continue our journey.

another quote that helped me is that


"Moving on is a simple thing, what it leaves behind is hard"


People, we have to accept the past and cherish the memories we had with them.
just say : what we had was amazing, but its time to make new memories, with different people, different places perhaps..



"a picture to burn"


i think its time to move on now :D

remember, there's a reason why you broke it off - ALWAYS!!
Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

2 comments:

  1. alar..xde butang like la kat blog..hehe..
    wishing u all the best,love :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks fariza. its been a long tyme yea? hurmm..
    i wish myself luck too!

    ReplyDelete