Tuesday, June 21, 2011

problems : now & future

sometimes, when we encounter a big mess,
problems or accident (something happen), we tend to panic or do things that will create much much more problems to where we are now and thus, affect our future.
does anybody get what i mean?

below is just an example, not real, just an example

example

NOW i am about to take my driving practical test
then, my friend call and tell me that i failed my maths paper

i panic, think about it so much during the practical test, and failed the test as well as
the practical

And my FUTURE is......
i have to take both resit for my maths and also my driving practical test!! and i also gotta pay extra for another test!! and i might not have to go to that party i wanted to go so much coz i have my next driving test on that same day!

this things will probably affect something else too sampai bila2 sambung sambung sambung

so, the moral of the story that i just made up is that, even if we have problems RIGHT NOW, don't let it bother u so much until it affect the other aspects of ur life. deal with it separately and always remember to keep calm and be cool (poker face). if u can't handle it, talk to someone you really2 trust :)

its not the end of the world




No comments:

Post a Comment